LEGAL COUNSEL CONCERNING REAL ESTATE MARKET
Every transaction should be completed in amanner that is safe for the client and in accordance with applicable law. A professional advisor has, among other things, an up to date knowledge of business law, civil code, tax law, administrative law and construction laws.
LEGAL COUNSEL INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- control of transaction stages, its cost-effectiveness and safety
- formal support on administrative levels (offices, notaries, land development plan, etc.).
- in-depth analysis of documents (land registers, basis for acquisition, construction and geodeticdocumentation)
- assessment of possibilities, management, planning and evaluation of the potential
- support for debt reductionof the estate
- support for the establishment of contracts (rental, lease) in accordance with the Civil Code.
- analysis of the taxation resulting from the acquisition or sale of real estate